Smart email marketing tools
for your blog, Web site, or ecommerce storeFREE TRIAL
Email marketing for Magento-powered stores
- Data sync Synchronize subscription preferences, customer info, and order data
- Automated emails Grow sales with triggered messages (e.g. post purchase discount)
- Inbox delivery More emails in the inbox, even the ones sent from Magento
May 2013 Update: Multi-store support is here!
At the store view level in Magento, you can now configure the MailUp extension to manage subscription email preferences and customer data for multiple storefronts. Each storefront can be linked independently to a list in MailUp, keeping each piece of information specific to each storefront. No more overlapping of data! (Few other email extensions provide multi-store support!). Directly in your Magento Admin, manage the MailUp Settings under System > Configuration > MailUp.
The complete email solution for Magento stores
- Order data is transferred from the store to MailUp: leverage it to send automated, triggered messages, which can
significantly increase conversions and promote repeat purchases.
- A new customer segmentation tool is added to the Magento admin console: filtering of store clients, transfer the segment to MailUp with one click, and send a targeted campaign.
- MailUp's SMTP e-mail relay service can be used to increase the deliverability of all transactional emails sent from your Magento store.
Growing sales with automated, triggered messages
The extension can be installed within a couple of minutes through the Magento Connect Manager from your Magento admin console. Once installed:
- Easily connect your MailUp account to your Magento store
- Newsletter preferences are synchronized
- Customer fields can be easily mapped between the two applications
(MailUp supports up to 40 customizable fields)
- Order data is automatically transferred from Magento into MailUp
- Customers can be segmented in Magento and turned them into Groups in
MailUp in one click. Those Groups can then be included or excluded in
targeted email campaigns run and tracked in MailUp.
With the customer data transferred from your Magento store, you can
set up automated, triggered email campaigns in MailUp, including:
- Send a discount code 30 days after the latest order to encourage a
- If the customer doesn't open that message, send a reminder 7 days later
- Reward customers that purchased more than a certain amount over the
previous 12 months
- Re-engage customers that have not purchased in the last 3 months
- Ask customers to rate their shopping experience 14 days after the order
- ... the possibilities are endless!
It happens quite often that ecommerce stores experience deliverability
problems: some or all of the transactional messages sent by the store end up in
their customers' SPAM folders. It can be a serious issue as customers may not see
important messages such as order confirmations, shipping confirmations, password
This scenario is quite common and it's due to the fact that the SMTP server
used by the ecommerce system - which often is a shared SMTP server used by many
other Web sites hosted by the same Web hosting company - might be suffering from
a low-reputation problem. The low reputation of the sending server directly
affects you - the sender - translating into transactional messages not getting
delivered into the inbox.
The solution is to change SMTP server, and use a high-deliverability one.
Starting with v8, MailUp includes a new feature called SMTP+, which allows you
to use your MailUp account as your SMTP server.
- There is no additional cost for using SMTP+. It's part of your MailUp
- You can leverage the same sending reputation that you are enjoying with
your MailUp account
- Messages sent through SMTP+ are tracked, so you can see statistics, for
example, of how many people open your order confirmation messages