Flat rate, pay-per-speed pricing. Unlimited messages, lists, and contacts. Not in a hurry? Save a ton!FREE TRIAL
Email marketing tools for Agencies
The complete email solutions for digital marketing agencies
MailUp provides flexible, customizable and cost-saving client management solutions for marketing and creative agencies that want to offer their clients advanced tools that can fit any budget.
- Manage all clients in one place with the MailUp Reseller Panel.
- Reduce total email marketing costs dramatically with Pay Per Speed pricing.
- Save even more with a special 10% discount for agencies (5% on prepaid credits for SMS).
- Impress your clients with smart email marketing & reporting tools.
- Private-label the MailUp admin tools with your brand, if you wish to do so.
Reseller account features
Manage all clients using the handy Reseller Panel:
- Manage all clients in one place.
- Quickly create free trial accounts for new customers.
- Easily upgrade or downgrade a client's MailUp account.
- Securely log into a client's account to manage their campaigns or offer assistance.
- Host multiple, smaller clients under a single MailUp account, leveraging MailUp multi-list environment.
- Create multiple admins, with limited access.
- Use a separate, free MailUp account for demos, training, etc.
MailUp can be private-labeled to leverage your agency’s branding and make your clients feel at home: from the company logo and the colors used in the admin console, to the URL used for both admin and frontend pages.
Innovative and budget-saving pricing
ESPs typically charge either for the number of messages sent or the number of contacts in your mailing list. With MailUp, instead, you pay a flat monthly fee that's based only the desired sending speed, with unlimited contacts and substantial savings.
- Give each client access to detailed and comprehensive reports
- Leverage benchmark statistics to determine campaign effectiveness
- Combine multiple campaign statistics into a single, client-accessible report
MailUp not only includes lots of advanced features (A/B testing, customizable filters, triggered messages, email previews, etc.). It also provides optional, personalized deliverability consulting when needed.