Your MailUp console comes with 25MB of storage by default.
If you exceed the allocated quota, you will be charged $18/month for each additional 5MB of space utilized.
How is it calculated?
It's the average storage space used during the billing period. You will be charged at the end of the current billing period, based on the average space occupied.
What's included in the calculation?
The calculation does not include:
- The images pre-loaded as part of the 400 "ready to go" templates.
- Any attachments that will be included in future messages
- The data stored in the recipients database
- The messages themselves are also not included in the calculation.
What's included in the calculation:
- uploaded images
- uploaded files
- CSV files generated when information was exported,
- files uploaded within the Asset Manager.
The average is calculated by picking a random time to test everyday.
How can you verify the calculation?
In your MailUp console, in «Manage/Used Space Report» you can find details on the storage space you are using. When you get close to the limit, you will be notified with a message on your MailUp console's start page.
Additional storage space
You can purchase additional storage space at any time. The minimum amount you can purchase is 5MB. When you pre-purchase storage space, you can save 50% over the cost that is billed when you go over your allotted amount.