Flat rate, pay-per-speed pricing
Unlimited messages, lists, and contacts.
Not in a hurry? Save a ton!
Email Campaign Statistics
MailUp has an advanced reporting system that includes statistics, reports, and charts to let you measure the success of a campaign in real time, as it happens.
For each campaign, for instance, you can quickly see how many recipients opened a message and clicked on any links. All reports are printable and exportable.
Message-level reports include statistics in both absolute numbers and percentages. They include:
- messages sent over time
- new subscriptions and unsubscribes
- unique and total opens
- unique and total clicks
- click for each link in the message (with visual overlay)
- users that opened and clicked
- number of opens per recipient
- number of forwards
- number of users that experience display issues
- "hidden opens" or "text-only opens": recipients that read the message and clicked on a link, but never downloaded the images (increasingly frequent with mobile devices)
- accurate separation between total unique readers, opens (the same recipient might have opened the message multiple times), unique clicking readers, total clicks
- estimate of recipients that read the message, but never downloaded images and never clicked
Recipient level reports
Detailed statistics at the recipient level: how many and which messages they read, and which links they clicked on. Includes a user-level activity chart. These detailed statistics are stored for 90 days by default. You can purchase extensions for an additional fee. Aggregate, message-level statistics are instead stored indefinitely.
Lots of useful features
There are many useful features related to MailUp's reporting engine:
- Group recipients based on activity, then send targeted messages to them (e.g. only to those that clicked on...). Learn more about managing contacts ›
- Erase message statistics when you are done testing
- Get the Marketing+ package for more advanced targeting based on more detailed user data and user activity.
Web analytics integration