Flat rate, pay-per-speed pricing
Unlimited messages, lists, and contacts.
Not in a hurry? Save a ton!
At MailUp we are very aware of how important it is to provide a quality and reliable service. That's why we invest significant resources into the maintenance and improvement of our IT infrastructure: availability, security, performance. The environment in which MailUp runs is technologically advanced and optimized for high levels of performance: the result of over 8 years of tireless work by our expert technicians.
«In 2010 MailUp was the biggest buyer of
HP R-Class Blade Servers in Europe.»
- MailUp has a 99% Up-Time Guarantee, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We use low power consumption blade servers, distributed in two separate data centers.
- The servers use distributed, redundant storage, with multiple SAN notes that deliver a high degree of reliability and performance.
- An uninterrupted power supply system guarantees 50 ours of backup power in case of power failure.
- Data security is ensured by backing up data twice, in two difference physical locations, and stored for 7 days.
- Servers are constantly updated, both at the operating system level and the application software level.
- Our modular server architecture is based on the use of multiple, different server configurations for backend applications, frontend applications, databases, and for sending messages. We use certified Microsoft Windows Servers and Microsoft SQL Servers.
- The system is secured to the outside world through state-of-the-art, high-availability firewalls.
- Hardware technicians are available to address issues 24x7.
- All frontend servers are setup in load balanced clusters to ensure complete, seamless business continuity in case of any issues with a specific server.
- Our servers are located in two separate, state-of-the-art data centers in Cremona, Italy
- Direct connectivity to the Milan Internet Exchange
- Redundant connections through two carriers to ensure maximum reliability
- NWeb has 24x7 access to the data centers
- NWeb is a NIC Mantainer since 2006
- NWeb has over 2,000 IP addresses directly assigned by RIPE, of which it's a member.
- NWeb is an autonomous system with direct management of the BGP
Relationships with ISPs and MSPs
- Thanks to long term relationships developed over the years with all the players in our industry - including Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Mail Service Providers (MSPs), ad Realtime Blackhole Lists (RBLs) - we are able to resolve any deliverability issue.
- MailUp is registered in many whitelists and international accreditation systems
- MailUp has agreements in place with many ISPs and MSPs to receive and handle Feedback Loop Reports.
- MailUp supports all the international standards in terms of mailing policies and MTA server configuration, including authentication standards such as DKIM, SPF and SenderID.
Scalability and Reliability
- MailUp supports lists that contain up to 30,000,000 addresses, including import and mailing procedures.
- Your message delivery capacity - determined by the bandwidth you subscribed to - is guaranteed under a Service Level Agreement.
- In 2011 MailUp further expanded the message handling capacity of the system, which can now handle up to 50,000,000 messages sent per hour. This capacity is constantly improved and expanded.
- Real-time service monitoring systems, together with ongoing traffic and bounce analysis, allows our team to act promptly in case there is any issue.
- MailUp's up-time is certified by multiple third-party systems
- The over 2,000 IP addresses are monitored every 15 minutes on over 40 blacklists.
- Our servers are monitored 24x7, with a machine-level health check every 60 seconds. If there is any issue, technicians are alerted immediately in different ways, including mobile.
- MailUp is an open system: our extensive library of Web services allows companies to perform numerous tasks, including a status check on the sending queue.