Milan, Italy, December, 4 2014
– MailUp S.p.A., listed on the AIM market segment (MAIL.MI),
announces the financial results for the first nine month period since the MailUp IPO on July 29, 2014 and ending on September 30, 2014. We also highlight a few company updates as of December 1, 2014.
Financial Results: Overview
- The company keeps on growing and announces an increase in sales in the first nine months of 2014 (+27%) compared to the first nine months of 2013.
- EBITDA grew by 68% over the first nine months of 2013 reaching EUR 738, 057, equivalent to 13% of the turnover.
- The net financial position amounted to EUR 3.561 million compared to 1.218 million at June 30, 2014.
The international growth on non-English speaking markets has started. The customer base has increased by 30% in the last 12 months.
The international growth has been marked by the first marketing campaigns on South America and by the trip to Brazil and Argentina of Nazzareno Gorni (MailUp CEO), who stated: “MailUp has started the process of international expansion in the non-English speaking markets, in line with the goals communicated during the IPO phase. Thanks to BEE free, we generated leads at no cost: this is the first important goal achieved within a few months from listing on AIM. Moreover, we kept on developing new plugins with other applications and cloud services, in particular with Drupal, 4-Tell, PadiAct and soon with Salesforce and Prestashop. The customer base has increased by 30% in the last 12 months. Among our new clients, we’d like to mention Register.it, Uvet American Express, Save the Children Italy, F.lli Saclà
Among major updates, we mention the launch of BEEfree – http://beefree.io/
– the free online version of MailUp email editor for designing stunning, fully responsive emails without the need of any HTML or CSS coding knowledge. BEEfree, a unique product on the market, has been warmly welcomed overseas: after having caught the attention of influencers of Silicon Valley, it has become a relevant lead generation tool for MailUp.
The very first day of the launch, BEE free website has been viewed by more than 21,000 users; the product has been reviewed by Hacker News and Product Hunt.
Moreover, in early November the new MailUp website – www.mailup.com
– has been launched in three languages: English, Italian and Spanish. The website is the most important customer acquisition channel for MailUp.
MailUp Investor Relations
Ph. +39 39 02 71040485 Mob. +39 366 5736212
Integrae SIM – Nomad
Ph. 02 78625300 – Mob. 334 650134
>>> Download the press release